ALL DAY LONG AND EVERY DAY
Where does bad breath come from? In deep gaps on the tongue and gum tissue and bone. The main cause for bad breath is bacterial activity in soft or hard tissue of the mouth. All of us experience bad breath from time to time, but many patients notice that they are experiencing constant bad breath.it could affect our social activities and sometimes even damage your self-esteem and self-confidence.
Patients who suffer from bad breath should know that there are various solutions to their problem available at Smile Atelier Beverly hills.It is critical to diagnose the underlaying cause for bad breath and treat it. Sometimes bad breath could be sign of other medical conditions that need to be diagnosed before they affect your general health.
EXAMINATIONS AND CLEANINGS
More frequent dental cleanings will free you from odorous bacteria and food particles. Our professionals will scrape your tongue and use an antibacterial gel to neutralize the odorous bacteria. They will also scale your teeth, removing hardened plaque and tartar from below the gum line.
When you receive treatment for fresh breath, you are also reducing your risk of gum disease and tooth decay. Ask Dr. Borzoo about attaining permanent fresh breath with regular dental cleanings.
MAINTAINING FRESH BREATH AT HOME
- Start using tongue scrapers as additional to your daily oral care routine
- Use an antibacterial toothpaste daily
- Incorporate use of antibacterial mouth rinse and tongue gel.
- Look for refreshing gums and mint tablets when shopping health supplies.
- Fresh breath will help you feel cleaner and more confident. You can instantly improve your breath with a painless and nonsurgical treatment at Smile Atelier Beverly Hills. Call us today at Smile Atelier Beverly Hills to schedule your visit at a time that works for you!